Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I did get a lot done last evening &

if all goes well, I'll get to knit night today. The day started OK (other that the fact that I forgot my phone AGAIN!), I dropped 'tP' off at the "office"; I went to my appt. in Moscow, ID; returned Peter Prius to the PO parking lot and caught the bus back to work. Upon arriving I have a message from the DH that says, "ahh, call your idiot husband", so when I call he tells me that he left his car key at home and I will have to catch the bus this afternoon, go back up to the PO and THEN we can go home. Do 2 dumb actions make any points, LOL?
Oh well.
I put 3 more pints of strawberries and 3 pints of spinach in the freezer last night and tomorrow will have more berries to pick. There is a lot more spinach out in the garden, too. Most of the veggies seem to be getting back into the swing of it, but the beans still don't look too good and I'm not sure there will be enough time for the corn to get done.
I also got a little spinning done last night, in between housework and cooking, so I have been successful so far on my goal for the Tour de Fleece. In fact I would hope that I can get myself in gear and do more spinning after the event is over. I have a stash of lovely fiber that deserves to be turned into lovely yarn AND that wheel needs to be resurrected and put to work!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen