Thursday, July 15, 2010

I did get some knitting in, after all -

HOORAH! I enjoy sitting with ladies of like interest in knitting/crochet, even if it is just for a short time. It's fun seeing everyone's projects and progress. And sometimes I get to help someone with a problem they might have - that makes me feel good about sharing the love of my crafts.
'tP' is off at the specalist in Spokane seeing about his wrist again - hoping to avoid surgery for a while longer - he wants to try to wait until retirement as he would need 3 months for recovery!
I'm planning to pick berries tonight and cut some more spinach tonight - more goodies for the freezer, preparing for good food in winter-time.
I am also working on my spinning and the latest pair of SFS socks.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen