Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More T-storms, more heat, more/little rain...

& now cooler, too. During the day when the heat was on and the humidity was up it was icky-icky. It's not supposed to be like that here for heavens sake - this is the xeric prarie - I guess someone forgot to tell the weather gods that, LOL.
My corn is beginning to tassle!!! - meaning we may get some corn this summer after all. The berries all need to be picked and I guess that lets me know what I'll be doing on the weekend. Plus I have to get the rest of the beets thinned and put some chard & beet greens in the freezer for this winter's veggie selection.
I've been spinning every day - TdF inspired - I intend to do my darndest to keep up the streak. Tomorrow we are going to Spokane for 'tP's doc appt about the wrist surgery, so I'm taking the Ashford into Paradise Fibers so she can get a tune-up. I still don't have a name for her - you'd think after 30-odd years it would have come to me. Apparently I'm just not listening. Anyone have any ideas on how to "hear" what it is.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

I don't really know about hearing the name. My Pioneer is named Pilar. I took the P and then figure out what name matched.

Hope his doc apt goes well and the weather settles down. We are about to get hit bit a big storm!!

drMolly, the BeanQueen