Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, thank heavens....

the weather report was wrong - although usually we hate it when it is wrong - in this case it's great! The clouds came in, it cooled down and it even rained a little bit. There were some T- storms and although the lights flickered the power did not go out.
I'll actually feel like doing something tonight after all.
I did get some seeds planted last night after I watered the garden; now they may even grow if it stays a more reasonable temperature out.

And now the sun is out again - ACK!! there are also aphids flying all over - UGH! I hate bugs.
I got a really nice kohlrabi from the garden for supper and harvested some beet greens, too. I will make them for tomorrow's supper.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

Glad you got a little relief!! We got a nice rain shower this afternoon. I was glad that I just got all the dogs inside before it started.

drMolly, the BeanQueen