Monday, July 12, 2010

Today is a late day at work,

as 'tP' has a lot of overtime. I am done with my work, so will take up the knitting until he gets done.
I have to get more spinach out of the garden tonight and do lots of watering. The wind is blowing like the dickens and will have dried out everything.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about my sewing and have decided that a couple of the projects that I have as UFO's are going to be "kitted up" and given to the thrift shop. I know why they are UFO's - I really don't like them & have decided to be honest with myself and realize it is not a waste if I donate it and will be better for me. It has been keeping me from sewing because I feel like I can't start new things until I get some others done!
How silly of me, hmmmmmmmm?

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen