Thursday, August 19, 2010

A productive day, today

after I got over feeling so tired and sick. I stayed home from work due to an agonizing headache and a body that was just way too tired. I am beginning to believe that I am stressed, but not sure what - other than work, as I didn't feel bad after sleeping in and just gently working around the house, and then WHAM! I started thinking about what I had to do "on the job" and the headache returned almost immediately. Hmmmmm makes one suspicious does it not??
I nearly finished the craft room organization - just some pattern & magazines to go through & I'll be ready to craft to my heart's content and actually be able to find things !!!!
I also got a lot of mending done and sorted out some projects that I want to work on first - some have been around for a L O N G time, LOL.
Just have the office to go and my house will be fairly organized and much easier to keep that way, I think. I try to do the FlyLady's zones and organization help - tailored to our way of doing things, but the idea is the same and it really helps. It's just no fun to feel like one can't do anything because everything is in such a mess.
I also remembered to send out a notice to my board members for our quilting group that as their new president I wanted an organizational meeting BEFORE our first general meeting. Now I just have to prepare my ideas about what I hope we can accomplish this year. I also want to have a monthly project to share with our members - want to make this a memorable administration, .

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen