Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And it's COLD now

It was 18 this morning as we got ready to go to work. Although we have heated waterer for chickens it's not up yet as I have to build a stand for it to keep the chix from scratching it full of 'non-watery' substances. I have ordered an heated water bottle for Teddy, but it's not here yet, so bucket for chix and bowl for Ted. The dogs get their bucket traded out each morn & night, as both varieties of heated buckets we tried failed quite early on. I hope the chix & bunny waterers do better.
I am trying to get all of the outside things finished by Saturday as when 'tP' gets home from work he has to take me to Spokane for an overnight stay as I leave for Puerto Rico at 0610 on Sunday morning. I'm absolutely not going to get up THAT early to drive 90 minutes & then the 1-2 hour wait one needs for security.
I plan to take some projects to finish (I hope) during my down-time from the meetings. Still have to determine what would be best to take, though.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen