Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Although the wind has come in and removed the snow,

it is grey today so makes it seem colder than it really is.

I did get one curtain for Ted's cage finished, but when I put it up I find it really needed to have extra ties at the bottom, too. I will have to safety pin some on for now. Next spring I will take it off and attach the extra ties more securely. I'm working on the second one now - have the ties and the velcro parts done, just have to hem the curtain and attach the fasteners.
We're still getting 4-6 eggs a day from the "chickie-doodles". I am not sure when they will slack off laying; I've frozen lots of eggs for that time and we eat a lot of them, too. Plus I can add extra nutrition to many of the things I bake.
I'm not having much time to work on my hobbies, although I'm nearly done with the baby sweater for the "English baby girl-Jessie" - I've been using all of my available time on that.
I've misplaced my Mother Bear Project bear #2 and my KnitPicks Signature needles, too. I really get upset when my brain fails me yet again. I hope I can find them soon as I need to get the bears sent off as soon as I can. I still am slowing working on the SFS socks, too.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

My great trick is to lose things in tote bags. If I announce to my daughter that I've found something, she replies, "Was it in some tote bag?" I just think it's hard to stay organized when one loves to do a lot of things. They will turn up.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Ah you were quite right Kathy. But not in the way I expected. Who could have known that the DH would have placed the basket on the high shelf in the master bedroom closet. "I was dusting and it was a good place to put it." Why in the world I do not know as it could have just as easily been put in my sewing room and as nothing else was moved away from its original location is a real mystery. It was above eye level & I never would have thought to look but suddenly I had an inspiration about him moving my things around.

Kathy said...

So glad your mystery is solved.

drMolly, the BeanQueen