Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tomorrow is our anniversary.............

'tP' & I will have been married 18 years. It is nice to have someone wonderful to grow old with & to share all of life.

It's sunny & bright now, although it started as a cloudy, high overcast day. It does seem to have warmed some, too. Now, autumn days like this are great! It's too bad we're not home to enjoy it.

And I still have so much to do at home in the way of housework - it seems I am just too tired when I get home from work. And, I want to do some baking - think of that pumpkin bread and those berry pies that would be so-o-o-o good with some nice homemade bean soup!

I've started on the sweater for "the English couple's" new grand-daughter. It is of a nice soft pink yarn - I plan to make some bootees to go with it, too. Since we have no grand-daughters this gives me a chance to make girly things.

3 comments:

DrJulieAnn -The Modern Retro Woman said...

It flies by, doesn't it?

And I agree that it is wonderful to have someone wonderful to grow old with and to share all of life.

Here's to another 18+ years!

Natalie Rush said...

Hope you had a great Anniversary! I hope to say 18 years some day!

Kathy said...

I don't do much at night, so when I was working, I felt like I wasn't accomplishing much at home. I'm still ready to be through at night, but I get up fairly early.

drMolly, the BeanQueen