Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be careful for that which you wish, LOL

We now have over a foot of snow and it is still coming down - forcast up to 10" more today.  I had to dig out to the chicken house (all of the ladies are staying in the coop today-the snow it higher than they are tall) and the rabbit hutch.
"tP" brought me in to work as he has the day off from the job, but I asked him to keep an eye on the weather and to come get me early if it looked even the slightest like they might close the highway to our little town.  This has been done, trapping us in town, more times that I like to remember.
I am coninuing to work on the test knit and on the Citron scarf, too.  I plan to get some sewing / quilting in this weekend, too.  I want to make sure that all my crafts get some attention - too long I put off such things for other "work".

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen