Sunday, April 15, 2012

Palouse Patchers Quilt Show Weekend

A long day yesterday for me - worked at the show for 4 hours plus all my regular weekend chores.  Boy was I "pooped"!  And today is my spinning group, too.  As someone at the show yesterday remarked 'It seems that when one has some activity that will take a lot of time, there is always another one to take up the rest of your time' - too true, Murphy's Law operating at full potential, "doncha' know?".  We're going to be needle felting - something I have done at another time so I actually already have the tools & don't have to buy anything - good for the budget.
There will be pictures of the quilt show later - REALLY wonderful quilts & so beautiful!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I have a fundraiser coming up and have signed up for some long hours. The group needs the help and some aren't able. It's gratifying to work with others for the accomplishment of a goal -- whether a quilt show or a rummage sale.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

I had a good time looking at all of the quilts as I provided "quilt Police" work, LOL. However, I guess my arthritis is catching up to me - I won't be able to do that much walking for future shows - I'll have to do the 'sit volunteer" ju=obs.

drMolly, the BeanQueen