Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Very busy week

We've so many extra-curricular activities this week, plus, 'tP' having TONS of overtime that we will hardly have time to be at home long enough to feed our critters!  Tuesday was bowling for him - he barely made it there in time, arriving about a quarter way through the first game - and Palouse Patchers for me.  I had to take the wireless router over to our provider for a re-set as it had gone back to default on its own and no longer worked at our house.  Then today there'll be more overtime for him and I go to a special meet-up of our Red Hat Ladies as one of our members is moving away.  

Further along in the week we have to go watch the #2GS show his goats at the fair and I have to work there myself in the demonstration area where my spinning group, the Wool Gatherers is showing spinning, weaving & general fiber prep.  

And there's still veggies to do at home!

I think retirement isn't coming too soon - it's a good thing it is on the horizon doncha' know?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

And it probably won't surprise you to know that in retirement you're going to be just as busy as ever, but your activities will be of your own choosing. (Well, most of them.)

drMolly, the BeanQueen