Monday, March 04, 2013

The teasings of Spring................

We've had 2 days in a row of sunshine.  Mind you it does not get that warm, but the sun is such a blessing.  I've now pruned 4 of the fruit trees & done a bit more from the bottom of the remaining ones, too.  Just 3 to go.

I've gotten out last year's garden seed and am in process of figuring out what I need to order.  I am never in much of a hurry here as our growing season just does not begin as early as many in other areas of the country.  It is so tempting to start early, but then one always gets disappointed when it is not warm enough to plant outside.  The plants are just better off waiting.

I'm nearly done with the test mittens and have now started on another test knit for a second designer - this one is a scarf/shawlette.  Both designs are very nice and should be accepted very well.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen