Wednesday, April 10, 2013

All energy sucked out of me!

I must be sicker than I thought - I've spent the last two days since I got home from camp & much of today sleeping.  I'm still ill; I think if not better soon must be off to doc. 
Not much help in getting the quilts done!
I'm trying to make menues right now & have a load of wash on - thank heavens for modern appliances so I don't have to participate much in that chore.
Here's a few photos of quilts being made at the camp:

Carol's Sunflowers












Marion's Shirts
                                                                                                               My Forest







1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sometimes we just have to cut ourselves some slack and slow down for a while. All those quilts and bears and socks will wait for you. That's the beauty of it. Relax and get well.

drMolly, the BeanQueen