Monday, May 13, 2013

A great-grandbaby day

I had little "Hazel-bug" at my house today.  So, needless to say, I didn't get much done; some clothes folded, dishes put away, and a bit of cleaning.  Most of the time was spent playing with her and doing all of the things one does with grand daughters.  She is such a good child, but does like to be able to see you even while she is lying down on a blanket and doing her baby things.  So, I got some knitting in and a bit of listening to a book.
It's OK, though, as I know too well what a short time they stay small.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You might say that taking care of little Hazel is the most important thing you have to do -- one of life's privileges.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Not quite right, LOL - I would say it WAS! the most important job & most definitely a privilege!

drMolly, the BeanQueen