Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tune-up on Tuesday

Well, we got a tiny bit of rain last evening - nothing like was predicted, as usual - you can't out-guess the palouse, LOL.  It's a bit cloudy today. 



OK, I have the second box of potatoes planted, and did some general clean-up out there this morning.  Now I'm having a cuppa' & figuring out what to get done during the rest of the day.

And I am a bit disappointed, the raspberries did not survive as well as I would have hoped - it was not even too cold this winter - I wonder what is wrong out there?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What!? Your raspberries didn't survive? Mine came through the winter just fine. But I'm no expert. I couldn't tell you what happened. You'd think it would have to be something relating to the cold -- like maybe you had a freeze when they were at a certain stage. Pretty hard to kill established raspberries, though. Do you think they'll come back?

drMolly, the BeanQueen