Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Goodness, bad blogger!

Life does happen & I've let it overwhelm me.  I know that I've not lots of readers, but I was so trying to be a better blogger.  
Anyway, did not succeed, I guess.  But I shall keep trying.

I've had msH here quite a few days - good for her daddy to get more work.  But as you all know, having a toddler around does take up much of one's time.

I have one sleeve done on the forever sweater and am working on the cap of the second one.  Then it shall be me trying to figure how to join the sleeves to the body and finish the button band.

I cast on a pair of socks for myself, Hermione's EveryDay Socks, of some summer yarn (cotton blend).

I had a draft post - I finished the quilt started by my late mother for my youngest great-nephew.  Here is a photo.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh! you're doing wonderfully well -- running circles around me even with caring for little MsH.

The quilt is great. I like it.

drMolly, the BeanQueen