Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday

I enjoyed the "Ladies Night" and got some paint for the re-modelling project at a healthy $10 off per gallon. Saved us a big chunk right there - well worth the trip out in the cold, I think.

Today I am 'sans msH' so will try to get a bit more accomplished than when she is there to "help" me.  But you have to know that I miss having her here to talk to me.

I am going to try to get all of the yarn/fiber out that I want to take to the Wool Gatherers "yard sale" we have each November.  And I'm going to try really, really hard not to bring more home - I'm not too good at that, LOL.


Unfortunately, the weather looks no more promising than before and now there is snow forecast before going back to COLD.  UGH!!!!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen