Wednesday, November 19, 2014

working on Wednesday

I took msH to her next to last swim lesson yesterday.  The new ones don't start until next year, so I hope she is still excited to "go swimmin' " then, too.

We kept busy today making some more bags, making bread and cleaning the house some.  Now cleaning house is a bit difficult with things still in such turmoil, but we worked in the bathrooms and did some laundry too.  She is a big"help" when hanging laundry on my indoor rack :~).

I finished another bear and tonight I am working on the craft room again.  It is slow going in there.

The weather has warmed up just a tiny bit, so not quite so uncomfortable when outside doing chores.  AND.... my chicken littles are still giving us 3 eggs per day.  WOW!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen