Monday, December 01, 2014

Managing on Monday




but not too well :~(  

I was supposed to have the annual physical at 8:00 this morning; get there in plenty of time to be told that the doctor was not in and didn't I get a call telling me the appointment had been cancelled.  
WELL duh!! if I had gotten a call would I have been there?


Anyway, then I had to wait until the bank was open to conduct some business - sat in the cold until 9.  After that I went to see the phone company because all my photos had disappeared from my old phone.  
Oh joy !!!  The phone was dying, I had to buy a new one, and then they could not get them back
Thus a lesson to the masses: back up all your photos to the cloud or to you computer.

After I got back home I made some cookies for the exchange at PP tomorrow and i have the stocking for that exchange done, too.  Now I'm trying to figure out what gifts we shall give.  My son let me know an idea and my daughter told me what would be good for the #2 GS.  Now just something for her, for the #1 GS and for little msH & we'll be good.  
Of course I'll have to figure some secret for the DH, but that will have to be sneaky, LOL.

1 comment:

DrJulieAnn -The Modern Retro Woman said...

{Hug}

I hate days like that. I call them my Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day kind of days.

{Another Hug}

drMolly, the BeanQueen