Wednesday, December 03, 2014

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL msH

Our greatest blessing came to us 2 years ago - our lovely great-grand daughter!  We are so happy to have her in our lives.

It's cold & foggy again today.  Yesterday was the same, but we got a lot done in the area of re-gaining our home, LOL.  I almost have the office back and we are going to start on putting the living spaces back soon.

The Christmas party at my quilting group was really nice.  The officers - who organized it this year - made it like an old-fashion party.  We had food, a trivia game, and show & tell.  Everyone joined in and had a good & silly time.  

I hope to work on my small list of Christmas gifts - I'm planning on giving out some of my "Busy Bags" and some handmade scrubbers or washcloths.  The few gifts we buy will be for our immediate family only.  The over-hype of the market community is getting to us and we want to opt out of the commercialization!!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday to msH, the beautiful fairy princess.

You said it about the hype and commercialization. I agree but have trouble stating it because of our families. When I was a girl, it was all about making gifts for the special people in our lives.

drMolly, the BeanQueen