Sunday, January 18, 2015

Summing up on Sunday

OK, my plan to focus on one project at a time (mostly) is going well.  I feel I am making progress.  I know what I am going to do for the Round Robin quilt - to correct the measuring error I made.  I've made good progress on the sweater for msH, and I've got another bear for TheMotherBear project about a third done.

I did, however, forget that I had a meeting of my knitting/spinning group and almost missed it.  It is a good thing I set alarms on my phone to remind me.  I ran around gathering the items for our "class" on double-knitting, I got my place setting and grabbed a bag of corn chips that I had in the cupboard (so much for making that rice pudding) and made it there on time.  

Now the demonstration for double-knitting was great.  I am not sure I will ever make something with it, but I had wanted to know just how "they did that", LOL.  And now, I know.  Somebody else had asked me if I knew how to do that sock inside of another sock, but I don't.  One of our members said that same person was going to try to learn, so maybe we'll have another "class" on that - I guess it is a form of double-knitting, too.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen