Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WiP Wednesday

I had a big set back in my quilting work.  I thought I had figured the right amount to add to the Round Robin top.  But I must have written down the wrong measurement, because I came out short about 8 inches on each side.  So, now I will not get done in time for the deadline.  I need to re-do the blocks to add in the required amount.  

My knitting, however, is doing OK, I think.  No frogging or 'tinking' to do there.  Thank heavens!  I've made progress on all the projects, but am not near the end of any of them.

The #1 GS (daddy of msH) got a serious infection in his throat - very painful and will have to have surgery on his throat to drain an abscess.  He is on antibiotics and pain meds until tomorrow when they will do the surgery.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen