Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday sampler

swimming with msH was not too good today - she didn't want to participate, but I did finally get her to wear the "swimming glasses" for a bit.  I hope next week she'll try to put her face in so she can see how they work.

I'm cold & tired today so not getting much done.  I made some sourdough bread & rolls and am planning to make cookies for the Wool Gatherers potluck tomorrow.

I tried to do some reading, but I just don't feel like doing that right now - strange for me to say the least.

I started another baby hat to add to the donations that our Wool Gatherers give to the local hospitals and I'm working on the knee socks.
I finished up another bear for the MotherBearProject; he's Andy bear #30-picture later.

& here's a photo of the felted clogs, all done & dry.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen