Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday summation

Well, found out why I have had the "slows"; it seems I picked up some stomach bug.  And what had me feeling under the weather yesterday hit me full force today.  I had to cancel my intent to go to WoolGatherers- don't want my friends to get sick.  I didn't get my trees pruned today either, but the DH says he'll help me on Wednesday-his day off from being "the bus driver".

I did get something done, though - between trips to the powder room :~( - to put it politely.
I got all the Wensleydale singles plied into a 3-ply yarn.  I alternated the balls of singles since there was 4 oz. of one color (Headache) and 4 oz. of a second color (Cold Front) into a yarn that is about a sport weight from appearance.  I will do a weight count when the yarn is dry.  I washed it and am waiting for some of the water to soak into the towels, then I will "thwack" it and let it hang to dry.
Here is how it appears before the above treatments. 


And here's a photo of my latest bear for the MotherBearProject.  Meet #30 in my parade of bears: Andy bear.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen