I did get something done, though - between trips to the powder room :~( - to put it politely.
I got all the Wensleydale singles plied into a 3-ply yarn. I alternated the balls of singles since there was 4 oz. of one color (Headache) and 4 oz. of a second color (Cold Front) into a yarn that is about a sport weight from appearance. I will do a weight count when the yarn is dry. I washed it and am waiting for some of the water to soak into the towels, then I will "thwack" it and let it hang to dry.
Here is how it appears before the above treatments.
And here's a photo of my latest bear for the MotherBearProject. Meet #30 in my parade of bears: Andy bear.