Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday, Monday

We got lots done this weekend due to the nice weather and a bit more energy on my part, I think.  the DH even mowed his lawn - not that there was much to cut, but the part that is doing OK was getting a little long.

I got some bread made and started the binding on the "Fruit Stax" quilt.  I also made a monster for msH - from Rebecca Danger's Big Book of Monsters - it's Angus the attic monster.  I did not have any bulky yarn, so used 2 strands of worsted weight held together; that's why he's bi-color, LOL.
msH picked him out of the book, "do this 'guy', Ahma", so he was it!  I use felt for the belly button, the mouth and for the eyes, less to worry about than the safety eyes that she used in the book.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love it!

drMolly, the BeanQueen