Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

Well, the week got away from me again!  I meant to blog earlier, but as one knows life often gets in the way.

So, here I am today.  It's in the afternoon; msH has gone home for the week as her daddy doesn't work tomorrow; the DH has gone back to bus driving for the afternoon and I've already done the laundry and gotten supper started.

I finished the Basket Check Socks from the Little Box of Socks - I will wear them, but am not really happy with the way they turned out.  See my Ravelry project page for notes on why I feel this way.

during my hiatus from blogging I received my Round Robin top - it is ABSOLUTELY lovely !!!
I want to add a bit more to the size so it will fit on a bed, but it is going to take me some time to figure what I can add that will not take away from my friends great work.
It is exactly my type of quilt - pieced, mostly, and scrappy, scrappy.  
This was my first round robin, but I'd do another in a heartbeat, I have to tell you.

I'm one who has never had a mystery quilt  in which I participated that I did not like, and it looks like RR may be this way for me, too.

MsH helped me finish up my #32 bear for the mother bear project and she approved of all 5 of the latest bears.  Here is a photo of her, "reading" to the bears.  

















And you know "Ahma" it's hard work reading to bears.

















1 comment:

Pam said...

So glad you like your Round Robin!

drMolly, the BeanQueen