Friday, May 01, 2015

Fab Friday

Happy May Day !   When I was a little girl my mom would help my #1 sister & I to make May bskets from colored paper and we would fill them with flowers from her garden.  Then we would take them to our neighbors and friends.  It is a wonderful memory !

the DH has been sick for over a week, poor guy; he was diagnosed with bronchitis, but since it does not seem to be getting better he is going to doc again today.  I hope they can help him some more than last time.

I've had to pen up the chickens; alas, no more free ranging.  They had scratched up all my potato "planting" by removing the straw I had mulched my spud plantation with.  It's now just to be getting green treats when I go out there and pull some weeds or such for them.

I got most of my office ordered with just finding a place for some of the things I still need to keep.  The thrift shops, the recycle & the trash got a good donation, LOL.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I, too, have happy memories of May Day. Usually we made baskets from construction paper and doilies. Once I had Hallmark punch-outs.

drMolly, the BeanQueen