Thursday, July 30, 2015

Curse Microsoft !

Well, I've upgraded to Win7 due to the fact that XP is no longer supported & my desktop is old enough that it can't handle any of the higher numbers.

What a pain in the derriere' !!!

I didn't want to have to buy a new computer yet as this one is still going strong.  I am not certain if I shall ever get this thing working correctly.

We are back in a heat wave, but luckily not as bad as the west side of Washington.  My dad had 106 today - what a difficult thing to endure.

We had some cucumbers and tomatoes from our garden this evening with supper - mmmmmmmmmmmm good !

We're going to go to Winchester Lake again this weekend & taking little msH with us.  My son & his wife, the DD & her family, and msH's folks are coming up for a picnic on Saturday.  It should be lots of fun.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen