Wednesday, September 02, 2015

WiP Wednesday & RAIN

I am slowly plugging along on the little spiral log cabin blocks for the border of my 2012 Craftsy BoM.  After my error of making 7" blocks instead of the required 5" blocks it has taken quite a while for me to get them done, but nearly there. 

I plan to go to Alien Quilters group tomorrow and will finish them up, then start on a quilted bag I am planning to make.  msH is going to her other gran's while her folks go with my DD (her gran) & uncle D to a Seahawks game on Friday.  Thus I am free to go quilt, LOL.

It is finally raining some.  We got a good amount on Monday & today it gently rained the whole day.  It is so wonderful to see and we are praying that it is raining on the fires, too.

I am nearly finished with my sweater that was going to be for msH BUT today I put it up to her back to see if the sleeves were long enough.............................only to find it will be too small.  I shall finish it and send it to my new grand-niece for future wear.
Then I shall have to find some yarn or buy some & make a bigger sweater for msH.  I think, however, I will make it as a pullover & steek it into a cardi.  I am much smoother knitter in the round than back & forth.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen