Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Troubles on Tuesday

We are in upheaval here on the homestead.  The counter top installation was done today so we have no water to sinks - we have to put in drains & new faucets - or to dishwasher.  Things are piled all over and we have to get water to cook and wash dishes in the bathtub.

We are not the world's best plumbers so it's going to take us a while to get things back into working order.

My computer is determined to die; it does not like Win 7 and is starting to lose files, etc a little at a time.  I haven't the money right now to get a new one as the extra we have is going to the remodel.  Such a pain & I know, I know, first world problems.  But we all earn the right to bitch once in a while.

I'm working on msH's Halloween costume - she will be a pumpkin.  The pattern is not the best written that I've seen.  I guess someone forgot to tech edit it.  Good thing that I'm an accomplished sewist or it would not be turning out the correct way.

It has rained a bit & is forcast to do some more, then get colder and mayhap a bit of snow.  Who can tell around here.  

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen