Thursday, June 02, 2016

Thoughts on Thursday

Mayhap I am FINALLY recovering from this "bug".
I had to go to the doctor finally as the cough would just not leave & I was exhausted all of the time. She gave me an antibiotic Rx (to avoid pneumonia) and something for the cough.  My chest is starting to feel as if the weight that was there is lifted.  I would not wish this thing on anyone !

I was even able to go out yesterday and attack some of the weeds that are overtaking the place. Today I will plant my beans and get the corn ready to be put in, also.  I want to get the rest of the berries covered, too, before the birds discover the fruit ripening. It's a "war" around here when it comes to fruit & birds.

The carrots, beets, kohlrabi & kale are up & need to be thinned, plus the fruit trees have to be thinned, too or we will get only tiny fruit.  JOB & JOBS.  But I feel up to it now.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen