Monday, September 19, 2016

Making it on Monday

It is difficult to get back into the swing of things, but "tempus fugit" & what must be done, must be done!  I've the calendar of things to be done for winter in the making and am starting on some things that can be done this early.  Garlic planting is first on the schedule and then on to other needs.

I've started a pair of socks for msH and am continuing on my sweater, my own socks and bears for TMBP.  I want to start the next shawl in the Shawl Society set - I've only completed one of six, - see a sad, but very busy knitter here.

My grieving is still putting a damper on my progress, but the work helps me lose myself so as not to feel the hurt so badly.  One way of coping, I guess.
Image result for corn clip art
I'm making veggie fritatta for supper.  When the mister gets home from work we'll have that and some of the last of the fresh corn. 

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen