Wednesday, November 08, 2017

"workin' on it" Wednesday

the mister got home OK; he brought me 3 coolers FULL of frozen fruits & veggies.  He was very tired from working hard all three days.  It should be the last we do in conjunction with the closing down of that chapter in our lives.  The only thing remaining is dealing with the money from the sale of the homestead.  And, believe it or not, that is going to be hard to accomplish - most will be invested, but we want to set up a trust for msH for her education "down the line".

It's cold here and I need to finish "winterizing" the cascade berries & my miniature rose.  I got the straw and the sawdust, so now just have to "gird up my loins" (well put on my long underwear & WARM clothes) and go out there & finish it off.  Next in line will be to finish the Eglu (TM) chicken house and move the ladies into it.

the DD & I are planning Thanksgiving dinner and we pretty much have it "nailed down".  We expect 10 people for dinner.  Not a huge crowd, but enough.......

My "new" spinning wheel is supposed to arrive on Monday afternoon.  I am excited to get a new wheel - I hope to up my production of yarn with a more current model of wheel.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen