Friday, November 03, 2017

forward on Friday

OK, the DH is off to the "old homestead" to help the bros finish up on what has to be done before the prospective new owners take over the place.  I got dispensation not to come this time as I just could not handle one more time going there & seeing what will be no more.  I will, however, reap more benefits as he will be bring home the rest of the items in the basement freezer.  I'm not sure what I shall do with all of it, but according to the #2 sister there are lots of berries, so I thing JAM is in the future.  I am planning on giving some to the second & third generations, too.

I plan this weekend, while I am by myself, to try to get the chicken house started.  Also I want to make some gift plans that I can actually accomplish.

It's cold and wet outside.  Not conducive to getting the rest of the winterizing done, but it needs to be done soon as snow is in forecast. 

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen