Wednesday, December 27, 2017

And it's nearly 2018,

Are you getting your goals lined up?  It's a difficult chore as one wishes to set goals that one will achieve rather than abandon in a few months or less 😞.  I'm working very hard to make the ones that will be achieved and will add blessings to my life.  I also believe I have my word of the year finalized, too.  Progress for me as I don't seem to be able to get these things done until right at the last moment and sometimes after the year beginning.

We had a wonderful Christmas; everyone here on the Eve and the DD & family on the Day.  Lots of good food and good family time.

I cast on Christmas Eve the Fairy Lights Socks by Helen Stewart.  I plan to cast on for New Year's Eve one of the shawls from either the Shawl Society I or II.  There are a WHOLE LOT of projects in my que, LOL.

It's cold here; we have about 6" of snow and more in the forecast.  But, it is also forecast not to be quite so cold as has been in the last weeks.  We can do with that AND I know my chickens will appreciate it.

OK, 'nuf for today.  Stay warm and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen