Wednesday, January 03, 2018

And it is now 2018

So far, so good.  I am working on the plans and goals.  My word/theme this year is "conquer" - having many meanings for me to make my life the best it can be and to help others get there, too.

It's pretty cold due to the high humidity - we are just not used to having that around here.  But we are ever so greatful that we do not live in the north-eastern part of our continent whose inhabitants are suffering extremely frigid conditions.  There are blessings in everything if one looks for them.

I'm working on socks, leggings, "mother bears", some quilting, and in some other areas of interest.  I'm still working hard on the down-sizing and have been making a little headway.

On Saturday I will go with some of my friends to the St. Distaff spinning celebration.  It should be a fun gathering of folks who love to spin.  I'm looking forward to spending time with those who share my loves, too.

msH loves her sewing machine and really is getting into learning the craft.  I hope I will be able to keep her interest strong.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen