Sunday, December 03, 2017

happy 5th birthday msH!

Today our baby is an official little girl.  We had a really nice party at their house, with lots of gifts, cake & ice cream.  Time does fly.

It snowed here this morning.  And although I'm done putting the new chicken house together we still need to put down a gravel pad for it.  Don't want to have the chickens in so much mud if we can help it.

I got the latest set of bears mailed, finished 4 monsters for msH and nearly done with my sewn handbag.  I didn't have the right grommets for the handle, so had to send for some.  I think it looks really great.

I am still working on the down sizing.  I actually sold one book, only got $5, but better than 0.  I guess I'll just have to give away the rest.  I'm sorting fabric now to see what I can give away.  I also plan to get a lot of CASA and other charity quilts done ASAP.  I'm also sorting out the garment sewing fabric from the quilting fabric and plan to get more of that made into garments, too.

All-in-all, an ambitious plan, but although I'm slow, I am persistant.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen