Friday, February 02, 2018

First Friday

It's February 2, Groundhog Day.  Wonder how that will turn out, what with climate change and all?
It's been doing some heavy duty raining around here.  Bodes poorly for trying to work out-of-doors.  

I've been busy inside with homemaking and crafting.  I have been able to stick with my goals for this year fairly well.  I just remind myself each morning that I want to get those things done, FINALLY !!

I finished the socks I was working on, but since I absolutely ruined the intent of the pattern they shall remain nameless.  I will do another pair with the right pattern.
I am working on the Knitvent leggings now too.  If I run out of my handspun I will use some commercial yarn that will go with my yarn.
I also have been doing some quilting and other sewing to get those UFOs into the FO group.

Enjoy the day, seize the opportunity to succeed!  🙌

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen