Saturday, March 03, 2018

Finish up on Fridays

It's March already !  And still winter, 😄

But what can one expect around here ?  

All of my spring items have arrived - we have 2 garden bed and one greenhouse kits in in our garage with no room for the car right now.  It's going to be a while before we can get back in  there with the car.  Plus we have the new door for the garage to house entry up on sawhorses needing to be stained.  That, too, has to wait until warmer weather for the staining.

My sewing machine is in the shop for a tune-up and to fix the bobbin issues.  But, they called me today and I can get it when I go shopping on Tuesday.  I've been using the Janome Gem for my sewing needs in the mean time.  I've nearly finished the bag for msH's dance stuff.  Her old one was being held together with duct tape - definitely time for a new one.

I'm still working on the Sock Society socks #1 and am down to the foot part on both socks - nearly done.  I've made a decision to turn the sweater knit into an in-the-round knit with steeking to make it a cardi before I add the edging.  My tension is SO much better in the round !

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen