Thursday, March 08, 2018

Thoughts on Thursday

Did you know that feelings get in our way, sometimes.  I keep having to remind myself that sadness is not all there is.  I think I am finally getting through this, but boy it's hard.  Thanks genes for the depression, NOT! 
Anywhoooo, it's time to start to welcome Spring I believe.  There may be a little snow left in our future, but it appears that  the milder weather is approaching.  Time to get out there and finish that pruning and outdoor clean-up.  I really do like to work outside, just not so much when it is too cold. 

The msH is coming this weekend to "help" gramma with the spackling and painting in the kitchen.  I hope we can finish this weekend.  That will be one of my goals accomplished for 2018.  Others are not going as well, but I figure, HEY! one is better than zero.

I got the Winter Rose socks finished and am almost done with another bear.  I, however, could not stop myself from casting on a swatch for another sweater.  So, I'll have 2 sweaters on the needles, plus all of the other things 😲😲.

I had an epiphany about picnic blankets, too.  I plan on putting the woven plastic feed sacks that I have been saving (they are to good to toss) on the back of denim quilts to create damp resistant blankets.  Then I'll donate them to my DD 's Salvation Army store to sell for a donation.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen