Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ides of March

And it is beginning to finally look like real spring.  
I went out & cleaned up the baby chick container so it would be ready for the arrival of new chickie doodlers tomorrow.  msH will pick them out and she is so-so-so excited.  "I'm going to get all stripe-heads gramma!"  Well, we shall see what there is available when we go to get them.  We are picking up some for gramma Katie, too as she has no place for babies yet, just for the larger birds.

I finished the two baby hats for Feb & Mar and got another bear done (the one for Feb).  Yup, I'm a bit behind, but catching up.  If I can just stay focused I believe I can get my goals done.  

One goal for this year is done, done-ity done!  I finished the painting on the sink wall of the kitchen, so all of the spackling & painting is finished and as soon as it dries I can put the kitchen counters back to rights 😍😍.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen