Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Words on Wednesday

Up early to sign up msH for dance, but unfortunately I can't get the on-line registration to work so now I wait until 8:00 to call.

I'm back to working on her backpack as I got the right foam interface and the correct purse zippers.  From now on I will just get that stuff through the mail.  It probably will not cost more than making trips to town and then not being able to find the right supplies.

AND......I had to frog my latest sock knitting due to the fact that the sock was too large 😞😞😞.  I started again on size medium with size 1½ instead of 1 so to make the sock size a bit larger.  I am almost done with leg on first sock.  I am hoping I can get them done to enter in the fair.  I have to soak & block the shawls I want to enter also.

We have less smoke here now, but it's still present all of the time.  I feel blessed that at least we don't have the fires on our doorstep as my #2 sister has up in B.C.  It is so hard to see our lovely earth being ravaged this way.

I am feeling some better on both the "hip front" and the "sad front" due to a lot of PT and a change in medication.  Thank goodness we have this help for ourselves as we age.  
The adage about old age not being for sissies is SO APROPOS !

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen