Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thoughts on Thursday

Still hot, but a tiny bit cooler.  It is frightening to know that our grands & onward will be having to deal with this and more.  Oh humanity your great hubris !!!!

I am working on the backpack for msH when she's off to kindergarten in September.  It is turning out to be quite a task, but with the clear directions I shall get it done in time.  I came up a bit short on some of the foam interfacing (didn't read the directions as carefully as I might have), but I shall get some more this weekend and work on it before we go camping next week.  I hope to finish it as I want to take something else along to craft upon while we are there.

We're hosting a dual birthday party for msH's mom msM and the DD's SO on Sunday.  We can get a "two-fer" due to closeness of dates.

I'm working on a pair of socks from Curious Handmade THSS - the Magnolia socks.  I plan to enter them in the county fair.  

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen