Friday, August 10, 2018

FRYING on Friday

apparently we have angered 'mama nature' a whole lot.  Of course, it couldn't be that we are the biggest contributors to climate change or anything like that.  
We all "know" that is just a liberal conspiracy. 
OOPS I am a liberal - well who woulda' knowed ????

anyhoo we are really, really tired of heat.  Not much getting done about the place and the whole west seems to be burning up.  It is a sad state of affairs.

Just indoors, doing housework and a few crafts.  I am working on my PT at home, too, but although my hip is a bit better I still have bad days.  Hmmmmmm getting old is a bummer.

So, looking forward to camping at end of the month.  It should be cooler by then, but maybe we won't be able to cook in the firepits.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen