Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Down-sizing

Image result for autumn clipart



November 12: Today I got the other two cabinets up in my craft room.  They will hold yarn and fabric.  As I sorted my fiber I will sort my yarn.  Getting rid of all SW wools and most of the acrylic - only saving my bear, monster & donation hat yarns.  Then it will be the massive chore of reducing the fabric stash 😳😳.
It was cold today, but no snow yet - GOOD.

November 13:  Down sizing is a BIG job !  I have been working most of the day; I have most of the yarn in cubbies and am now emptying the shelves in the open closet.  There are things in there that have not seen the light in years 😱.  But I am getting that sort of thing sorted out - it’sthe “frog”, finish or donate piles in action.



November 20: Large gap. 
REASON:  I managed to sprain my knee and the doc thinks I may have torn the meniscus 😒.  I have to wait for the swelling to go down to get an MRI.
I am doing my best to get work done around here, but a bad knee slows one down.  I did order & get some metal storage cubbies to finish some of the 
"down-size/organize" in the craft room.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen