Monday, December 17, 2018

2 weeks to go

December 10:  Dance class & then msH came home with me as her dad has to go to dentist tomorrow and her mom goes to work early.  

December 11: We were off to school at 0715, drove to Pullman, got to school and she was quite on time.  She wore her "Grand Old Flag" hat - a fourth of July hat she had received this last July.
Gramma then went grocery & Christmas shopping before her appt at the orthopedic surgeon.  I then came home and mostly rested as a whole day of action wears me out completely.

December 12: Well I believe I have all the gifts either purchased or sent for.  Wrapping & more cookie baking to go.

December 13: This evening I am off to our local Food Pantry to help wrap gifts for the annual Christmas baskets.  I enjoy helping in our community.
I am now able to go without my knee brace for a while at home if I don't stress it too much - much more comfortable. 
I have 3 hats finished for donation, too.  Right now I am working on more boot socks for msH, although I do need  to make some more for myself.

December 14: More cookies are baked with still more varieties to make.  I am doing cookies this year instead of candies.
msH socks are almost to heel flaps & I am trying to decide which yarn to use for my boot socks.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen