Sunday, February 17, 2019

all sorts of difficulties

February 17:  Well, the eye emergency has now put my corneal transplant on the fast track.  I had to change my Scotland tour dates, change airline flights, etc.  All to the tune of 250 BP and $600 to change the tour and the airline fees.

I am hoping it will be worth it, although I guess it will be as I am looking forward to the trip & the things I will experience.

I've not been able to do much around home as the sight in my right eye is seriously impaired.  Thank heavens we got two of them.

More snow here & cold.  My chickens are getting sick and tired of looking out in the morning and seeing nothing but cold and white.  They come out to eat and then go right back inside.

MsH came for a short visit and we did some more dying of wool yarn.  She's going to have to decide what she wants to have made from all her yarn.



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen