Wednesday, March 13, 2019

It may be the end...........

of winter.  There are 40-50 F temperatures in the forecast (if one can trust them).

The 2 feet of snow may finally melt.

Anywhooo, I am getting ready to have my corneal transplant on March 20.  It will be a while before I am able to do much of anything, whether it's blogging, crafting, cooking, etc.  Not because I'll be "down and out", but because of restrictions on movements, etc. to avoid damaging the surgery.  
And the Lord knows I don't want that.  The prospect of being able to see again from my right eye is too much in the forefront of my thoughts for that.

At the moment I am still working on the Guthrie sweater, some socks, another Mother Bear, and a whole bunch of sewing (quilts, mending & garments).  I have to get in a lot before I'm shut down for a while.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen