Friday, August 30, 2019

August 26 - 30

August 26: Our last weekend with msH before school; she stayed through Monday.  

August 27: We emptied the pool as we are having our outside stairs built from patio to slider and bedroom door.  It was time, anyway with the swimmer in school and supposedly cooler weather coming.  I got a good report from the dentist at my checkup - good to hear as I'm tired of having to have "fixes" done, although I do it as I want to keep my "teeth" until I don't need them anymore.

August 28: I picked the rest of my beans and pulled the plants, but for the pole beans which I am letting go to seed.  Then the DH & I picked all the rest of the plums and the early pears.  We are able to give away a lot of them, and the rest I put into the garage refrigerator until I get back.  Then I'll dry and can.

August 29: We went to the pain clinic in Spokane so I could get the injection in my hip.  It is supposed to help me with the pain; help that I will need on my trip as there is some walking involved - it is A TOUR after all.

August 30: And today is the last day before my trip.  Getting all the last minute stuff taken care of.  I believe the pain shot will do the trick as it's helped already.
  

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen